Learner Driver Guide
Learning to drive is a life skill. There's 4 million professional jobs in the UK alone that require a driving licence. It opens the door to greater freedoms and flexibility. Here's some things you should know before you get started on the road.
- Applying for your first provisional driving licence
- Your first driving lesson
- Complete guide to the theory test
- How much do driving tests cost?
- The differences between a UK and International drivers licence
- The differences between manual and automatic cars
- 5 things you should know before taking driving lessons
- What to look for in your first car
- What to look for when choosing a driving instructor
- Why is coasting so bad?
- Learning to drive in an electric car
- Complete guide to the practical driving test
- The top reasons people fail their driving test
- How to Claim Expenses on a Cancelled Driving Test