Back to Help
How to edit an existing driving lesson in GoRoadie Pro
How to edit a lesson in GoRoadie Pro, it's easy and fast to update at any time. Simply find the lesson from your Home Screen or Diary and tap Edit at the top right.
Step by step:
- From the Home screen or the Diary screen, tap a lesson to see its details.
- In the top right-hand corner there is an "Edit" button, tap that.
- Now, you can edit the full details of the lesson including date, time, duration and anything else that is required.
- Tap an alternative lesson duration, rather than struggle to work out the exact end time.
- Lesson Preview highlights conflicts, even from connected, external calendars, so you avoid double-bookings.
- Optionally, add a note to a lesson, letting you share something with your pupil beforehand, to ensure you both get the most out of the session.
- View your recently added lessons in your the Day or Week view of your Diary.
- Key details are synced to your devices calendar, so your schedule is always to hand, no matter where you are.
Your pupil will receive a confirmation of the changes to the lesson.