Remote, Central Scotland (Preferred) / Marketing / Full-time or Part-time
GoRoadie is looking for a driven (pun very much intended) content creator to take ownership of engaging our target audience. We want to reach many more customers with relevant and topical content encourages them to learn more.
Apply by emailing a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
GoRoadie is an award-winning technology startup that helps learner drivers search, compare and book their ideal driving instructor. Our mission is to give learner drivers unparalleled choice with confidence and security in order to meet their goal of independence. For driving instructors we are committed to improving their quality of life, saving them time, money and effort.
Our Commitment to You
GoRoadie aims to create a diverse workforce and encourages applications from any race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We’re looking for a passionate, self-starter that will take on the challenge of engaging customers in a challenging, non-traditional market. Learner drivers are often very young and driving instructors are time-poor. Our content creator will take the lead on researching and creating written content, videos and graphics that engage and convert.
- Shape and own the strategy and create content that aligns with and represents our brand and ensures customers want to engage with our suite of products and services.
- Propose the metrics that matter and set targets you will work towards.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer bases by researching and measuring engagement in the content you create. The insights you share with the rest of the team will ensure we stay aligned on content strategy.
- Work closely with the CEO and CPO who will support you in achieving your goals.
- Ensure you have the support you need in terms of budget and materials produced.
- Create the dashboards you need to visualise the data you're collecting so you're able to make well-informed decisions.
As part of a startup, you may have the chance to wear multiple hats and be involved in more than content creation. We're a small team and work to support and grow each other where possible. We are people first.
- 3+ years of content writing experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A clear, compelling presentation and communication style
- Demonstrated experience running projects from research and concept, through to release and analysis
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Willingness to learn to fill skill gaps